WELCOME to our caring and experienced Giving Hope Family!
Compensation for 1st time surrogates $50,000 + benefits.
At Giving Hope we have been helping build families since 2005.
If you feel you have an inner calling to be a surrogate and a passion to help grow a family, then we are the right agency for you! Here are just a few of the awesome REWARDS that you will receive as a surrogate!
- Financially rewarded, (1st time surrogacy) $50,000+ benefits
- Being a hero
- Valued and cared for by us and the intended parents.
- Confidence in yourself for doing something deeply admirable.
- Have a special connection with the intended parents.
We offer you our passion and experience. Our surrogacy care team has a combined over 20 years of experience of matching surrogates with intended parents and being surrogates. With our knowledge and love for surrogacy, you can rest assured that you have found the right agency for you.
Do I Qualify to be a Surrogate?
Qualifications to become a surrogate mother.
- Age: 21-40
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must delivered at least one full term pregnancy with no serious complications during pregnancy or delivery (including gestational hypertension and/or gestational diabetes).
- Must be able to provide us your previous delivery records. Our agency will help you with this.
- Must be raising at least one child.
- Must have had no more than 5 deliveries.
- Must have had no more than 2 c-sections.
- Must be in overall good health to carry a child. Not on any medication.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) under 30. (more info)
- Willing to have a pap if last pap was over 12 months.
- You and your partner/spouse must be free of all sexually transmitted diseases.
- No mental illness, currently not on anti-depression or anti-anxiety medication. No history of post-partum depression.
- Must be non-smoker, no history of alcoholism, drug abuse, including your partner.
- Must have no felonies or convicted of a crime for you and your partner. A background check will be completed on you and your partner.
- Your partner/spouse (if applicable) must be supportive of you being a surrogate.
- Partner/spouse (if applicable) must have psychological evaluation and medical screening.
- Not receiving any state or federal government assistance (WIC, Medicaid, CHIP, Food Stamps, etc.). except for a disabled child. If you or your child(ren) are on public assistance the income from being a surrogate could affect your benefits.